Cheeses at The Deli Platter
At The Deli Platter, we're passionate about cheese, stocking fabulous cheeses from around Victoria and around the world. We're proud to offer one of the finest selections of cheeses in this neck of the woods.
- Imported artisan farmhouse cheeses, international award winners and local favourites. Great cheeses have great stories.
- Our standard selection includes d'Affinois, Delice de Bourgogne, Bleu d'Auvergne, Comte and Cantal, all from France. From the UK - Isle of Mull Cheddar, Denhay Cheddar from Dorset, and English Stilton, the king of cheeses.
- 3-year aged Parmigiana Reggiano for that authentic Italian flavour.
- Locally produced cheeses include Gentle Goat from Yarra Valley Dairy, the ever-popular Shadows of Blue from Tarago River, Cheshire and Red Leicester from Maffra Cheese Company.
- All available for tasting and can be cut fresh from the wheel.
Stilton - the king of cheese
Stilton the King of Cheeses. Available in ceramic pots or cut from the wheel.