We're passionate about cheese, stocking fabulous cheeses from around Victoria and around the world. We're proud to offer the finest selections of cheeses in the Dandenong Ranges and are constantly seeking out the best artisanal cheeses from around the world. Our knowledgeable staff are happy to offer you a tasting.
- Imported artisan farmhouse cheeses, international award winners and local favourites. Great cheeses have great stories.
- French cheeses include Brie de Nangis, Delice de Bourgogne, Bleu d'Auvergne, Comte, Roquefort and Beaufort.
- From the UK - Wookey Hole and Denhay Cheddars, and Colston Bassett Stilton.
- Aged Parmigiana Reggiano for that authentic Italian flavour.
- Swiss cheeses including Raclette, Gruyere, Emmental and Reblochon.
- Locally produced cheeses from Yarra Valley Dairy, the ever-popular Shadows of Blue from Tarago River, Cheshire and Red Leicester from Maffra Cheese Company.
- All available for tasting and cut fresh from the wheel.
- Istra salami, chorizo and sausages
- La Boqueria artisan salamis
- Piper Street terrines, pates and rillettes
- Prosciutto crudo and pancetta
- Locally cured free range ham and free range bacon
- Authentic English family recipe pork pies
- Grass fed roast beef